CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12 January, 2010

Day Two:

So I thought I'd have the perfect day today. Until...


I get a phone call from a friend I hadn't seen in ages! And all this snow is giving me cabin fever so i went out with her to lunch. I had such a pig out! The lowest thing on the menu was 300 calories so it was the only thing i could order. I ordered it without the dressing and i didn't finish it so... it would have been less than 300 but i have no idea how much. Now i know this doesn't sound too bad but then she went and ordered us a shared starter! NO! So i have a chicken wing, Tikka piece, And some garlic mushrooms... So it must have been a 600kcal meal? And i did royally piss off my boyfriend by telling him i wasn't eating dinner. But he had already defrosted the chicken. For fucks sake. So i had the chicken on it's own. What a fat day.


Breakfast: 220kcal
Lunch:      600kcal
Dinner:     350kcal


Let's hope tomorrow will be better.

xLCx

0 comments: